• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lonely 27 year old

I have come to the conclusion all women despise me in my state. I meet none of their expectations what so ever. That's it. Its over. My time with women is over. If women really want me to die then i will oblige in 7 1/2 hours. And then they will never have to see me again. i guess this was my destiny to make an example of what happens to lonely people. :( you all have been supportive in every way you could. but even now there is nothing that can be done. Don't bother calling crisis. Don't bother calling the police. Don't do anything. I am sure massachusetts will throw a party knowing im dead.

I beg you to please seek some help if you are feeling that desperate.
Here is a hotline number: 1-800-273-8255

I have come to the conclusion all women despise me in my state. I meet none of their expectations what so ever. That's it. Its over. My time with women is over. If women really want me to die then i will oblige in 7 1/2 hours. And then they will never have to see me again. i guess this was my destiny to make an example of what happens to lonely people. :( you all have been supportive in every way you could. but even now there is nothing that can be done. Don't bother calling crisis. Don't bother calling the police. Don't do anything. I am sure massachusetts will throw a party knowing im dead.
You're being irrational please get help don't do anything stupid talk to me

I can relate to some of the things you are going through but you are assuming that all women are the same you mention being done with women why don't you do precisely that no women is worth you dying for.

I refuse to live an entire life as a single solitary man if there is no woman who will share life with me laugh with me grow old with me..............oh whats the use. i put myself out there and people see it as weakness and smack me down for it. Im sorry but it has been made known that there is no place for me on this violent planet. 1 person delayed my countdown to death but has not defused it no professional can fix the damage done to me. I feel that my death while many people will grieve is required in order to end the pain of my suffering.

I refuse to live an entire life as a single solitary man if there is no woman who will share life with me laugh with me grow old with me..............oh whats the use. i put myself out there and people see it as weakness and smack me down for it. Im sorry but it has been made known that there is no place for me on this violent planet. 1 person delayed my countdown to death but has not defused it no professional can fix the damage done to me. I feel that my death while many people will grieve is required in order to end the pain of my suffering.
I contemplated taking an overdose today. I'm glad I didn't now. Once you do it, its game over, there's no going back. A very permanent solution to a temporary problem.

ksheehan this is no temporary problem. this problem has been extensive it has been a war. if people want to verbally abuse me mistreat me abandon me to hell fine i'll meet them there

After careful consideration and seeing the support I have received. I will not end my life. I see that I am not alone. Plus I just got news that I have a girl who wants to hang out with me tomorrow so I am going to get to know her and hopefully something sparks cross your fingers.

Hey Aiden, good luck with your meeting tomorrow. Please just try to relax and be yourself when you meet her. Everyone here at AC know how to put on a show and project an image of someone we are not. Be YOU! Listen intently to her and hopefully she will reciprocate with her true self.
Most importantly with the daily ups and downs you are experiencing you need to not give in to the intense feeling of doom and gloom. Try to step back from the emotional situation and remember that it is always darkest before the dawn.

It was too good to be true. She was a he. I'm scared. I'm going to be sick.
Back to being alone. The person never told me either. OK god you win I will be alone.

Many may disagree with me but maybe consider the idea that you are never supposed to find someone. Consider some other ways you could have been born in which finding a partner would become very unlikely. Imagine you were deformed or hideously ugly, a "little person," born without legs, a disease making your bones to fragile to make physical contact possible, mentally retarded, mute... Those are just some examples off the top of my head that would make dating severally difficult if not impossible. When things are bad I am thankful I am not in a horrible condition some other people are in and happy with what I have.

Myself I am 31 and don't believe I really have any prospect of dating ever again, and I don't really care. Despite being not ugly or anything (I once put a bunch of pics on "hot or not" and got an average score of 8/10, I try to live my life in a very humbled way but I'm just stating that in a scientific mind set, not at all because I'm proud of it or think its necessarily correct) I have virtually no capacity to attract females. Handicapped social skills but beyond that I think I put out an aura of repellant. Women do not ever approach me with interest of talking. I've been out with friends/others in a couple of cases the guy was shorter than average (for a white male) and overweight yet girls would come and want to talk to him while I am just chopped liver I guess.

I'm ok with that. I am content to pursue a life of hobbies and travel and like the simplicity of being single. Think about it, maybe you don't need another person to complete you. Consider what percentage of the population doesn't even get the choice. Even if it is a small number like 5%, that's more than 15 million people in the USA alone! Like Dirty Harry said "A man's gotta realize his limitations."

New Threads

Top Bottom