• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

listening to multiple songs simultaneously

do you listening to multiple songs simultaneously

• Total voters
Im addicted to music. Always lookin for new songs online and deleting the ones not worth keeping ;) If a song is REALLY good, i tend to skip it so it doesn't loose its magic.:sunglasses:

I can tend towards listening to one song on a loop (sometimes an album) especially if I'm concentrating on something. I have one song I often listen to when I am drawing (though I can listen to other music as background for this too) and I have one song (or album with that song) that I listen to at work for a while (i.e. a month) and then I will move onto another song or album...

I occasionally multiplay my music, but with the right combinations I get weird, funny and just sometimes bizarre messages O_O

TFK: Fly On The Wall + JKT48: FlyingGet =

"Why, all my genitals are over there?!"
"Brick by pudding is all so thick"

You get the idea.

I play mostly 60's, 70's and 80's Pop on my Alexa device, some songs I know off by heart and sing along to, particularly some 80's stuff.

Also, as long as you don't have the music on that loud that it upsets the Neighbours, playing 2 songs at once isn't a problem.

I can not listen to more than one thing at a time. It could be music or people talking, it all sounds like a bunch of chickens clucking to me. Maybe I should put this post in the chicken thread.

No, definitely not. I have my albums on random play and listen to one album before going on to the next. Two tracks simultaneously is cacophony.

I do this. I can listen to two or more songs at the same time and enjoy the "layering" effect. Interestingly, the emotions of both songs also play simultaneously too. It's nice if I know both songs really well (if I have listened to them individually numerous times before and I know the "landscape").

Sometimes. I go through phases of listening to tracks like a normal person, listening to the same song/album/artist 50 times in a row because I like the patterns, listening to songs slowed down, or listening to remixes of multiple songs (although these are proper remixes where the songs have been carefully layered together rather than just playing two at once from start to finish).

New Threads

Top Bottom