• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Linkin Park

bchamp

In recent news, Chester Bennington at age 41.. Has killed himself today.

What is your favorite song by Linkin Park?

Mine would be,

the

Mine would be,

the very first song after radiohead stops playing at the end of the film twilight hope it was linkin park

This is such sad newest to me. I grew up listening to Linkin Park and they got me through a lot of hard times and I was younger. I think my favorite song of theirs is probably In The End. I remember when that first came out I related to that song so well.

This is such sad newest to me. I grew up listening to Linkin Park and they got me through a lot of hard times and I was younger. I think my favorite song of theirs is probably In The End. I remember when that first came out I related to that song so well.

I grew up listening to them as well.. I think I first heard their music at around 6 or 7. I'm 20 now.

leave out all the rest
i rarely like rock bands now stock aitken and waterman who began the hit factory in the UK ruined the end of the 80s
never got kylie minogues appeal

Mine would be,

I didn't exactly grow up listening to their stuff, one of my brothers did for a brief time whilst I was listening to the likes of Marilyn Manson. I've rediscovered them in recent years though and it's good stuff.

Damn shame to hear him go, I had no idea he went through sexual abuse and drug addiction. Whilst I can't relate to that I can relate in a wider sense of having severe mental illness and suicidal ideation. I think their songs have a new meaning to me now.

I played Hybrid Theory so much as an angsty teen, I think my mom even knows the lyrics to Numb (which is one of my favorite songs. I loved that entire album so much)

NUMB ... This song fits how I feel a lot of times. : )
I like Lincoln Park. Sad to hear the news.

Mine would be,

I really like that one. I grew up on LP and thankfully was able to see them live in 2009. World lost a good mind today.

Ive Seen Linkin Park Live At The Tacoma Arena In 2012. It Was An Amazing Night. Chester Rocked Hard! Its Sad To Hear Of His Departure. RIP Chester.

So sad to hear this news, I love Linkin Park. :cry:
It would be difficult for me to choose a favourite song though I am most partial to Numb, What I've Done, Crawling, In The End, and their newer song Invisible. I do like the vast majority of their songs and albums though.

Man, this news really hit me hard. He's a few years younger than I. His music actually helped me through some tough times. Depression SUCKS !!!... At the moment, I'm thinking "In the End" & "Burn It Down" are my faves. RIP Chester:sob:

At the time Hybrid Theory came out, I was mainly interested in rap, and the only reason I bought the album was because some teenage boy shot up his school and the kid really liked Linkin Park and the idiot TV talking heads were trying to blame the music for the shooting. I knew that was ridiculous, but I was still curious, so I bought the album, and liked it. I think that right now In The End would be a very appropriate song.

I loved listening to Linkin Park, alot of the music from the band just spoke to me musically. I was sad to hear that he had died.

I confess that I was introduced to Linkin Park via Sinead and John Kerr's ice dance routine at the 2010 Winter Olympics. Meanwhile, back in their home country the celebrity participants of Dancing on Ice were having to choreograph Ravel's Bolero for the show's final, as has been done in every series so far. I have often wondered, if the Kerr siblings had won the gold medal that year, would the DoI production team have hastily changed the final to have the participants skate to Krwling instead?
(Can't find a video of their Olympic performance without a distracting voiceover)

Coincidentally another British skating couple in that year's Games - Stacey Kemp and David King in the pairs event - performed their short programme to Linkin Park's Numb:

Its a shame to hear such talent disappeared. I do like them and gave 3 albums by them. One of my favorites is "New Divide" but another I like has not mentioned but it is just "Together We Made It" is Busts Rhymes feat Linkin Park ...

New Threads

Top Bottom