• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just got fired today

wanderer03

As the subject line reads, I was just fired from my second job today. It's days like this that I am grateful for the education I got from the punk, heavy metal, and indie scene. The scene helps you to deal with people who think you just don't fit in. You learn to give people who don't like you because you're different the double middle finger. My boss said I just wasn't fitting in. I laughed and said, "Bye!"

The second job didn't pay worth a damn anyhow. Another weekly charter opened up on Saturday mornings from 6:45am to 11:45am and my boss at the bus company said I could have it if I want. I just take seniors to the train station in a van. Brilliant!

Oh, it sounded like something bad happened. Must be my autism screwing me up again. Has been happening a lot lately. Sorry lol, I'm glad nothing bad happened.

That's a crappy reason for getting fired, but glad it wasn't a big deal for you!

As the subject line reads, I was just fired from my second job today. It's days like this that I am grateful for the education I got from the punk, heavy metal, and indie scene. The scene helps you to deal with people who think you just don't fit in. You learn to give people who don't like you because you're different the double middle finger. My boss said I just wasn't fitting in. I laughed and said, "Bye!"

The second job didn't pay worth a damn anyhow. Another weekly charter opened up on Saturday mornings from 6:45am to 11:45am and my boss at the bus company said I could have it if I want. I just take seniors to the train station in a van. Brilliant!

Keep working on doing your own thing.

Well good then... Turn that page! I finally found a job well suited for me. The hardest part is watching my words. I'm better now that i understand where I 'M 'coming from'... Ya know?

Hoping the driving seniors gig is perfect for you! You have a really super attitude. You're amazing! :)

I'm a counter clerk / food prep person. I'm hidden in a meatcoat, behind counter, next to big strong men with knives! Hahaha! It's cold, so i keep moving. Time flies. The actual physical labor is perfect for my add, ocd. I can grab n wrap a perfect pound in record time!

I'm a counter clerk / food prep person. I'm hidden in a meatcoat, behind counter, next to big strong men with knives! Hahaha! It's cold, so i keep moving. Time flies. The actual physical labor is perfect for my add, ocd. I can grab n wrap a perfect pound in record time!
Meat dept earthfare grocery chain

Glad you're liking the gig. I don't know about you but I deal better with cold than heat. It is easier to warm up than it is to cool down.

I've had to start all over at age 47, due to tragedy. I decided to follow heart instead of the money. It took a couple of years & a couple of jobs. I learned a lot and am confident in a professional kitchen now. Point is... It's all about the journey! Right?!

Cool!!! We have an Earth Fare here in town. They have some of the best sliced roast beast I have ever tasted; pricey, but excellent. That's where I buy my niacin since it's the only place in town that sells REAL niacin, not that artificial time-release stuff.

I know what you mean. In the summer it gets over 100 degrees here with high humidity. In 2007 we had three days of 106 and two weeks where it never got below 100. I almost died . . . UGH!!!
I figured someone would know EF... I started eating meat again after 20 yrs cause of the quality of their meat . The chain is like am underdog chain. It attracts cool eccentric friendly people. I feel at ease there. I don't leave house much otherwise.

New Threads

Top Bottom