• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's All I've Got

Lee954

I suppose my blog is my obsession...or maybe it's just a keen interest. I get so much from it - it's a walking and travel blog and so I get to be motivated to go out walking and travelling and meet people and take plenty of photos [I'm just another person when I'm walking - even a bit of an expert maybe when people ask me for directions or advice].

When I get home I write a trip report on my blog, Walking The Peak

Walking The Peak

I love it that writing a blog is an interactive experience too.

Very nice! A great hobby to have, I'm a very active photographer, don't have a blog like you have, but do have Instagram and Flickr accounts...

Whoo! Heck of some pictures, to be sure. I like your blog. I had read that you could walk through the English countryside in a C.S. Lewis book. That's crazy that you can take trains and walk from village to village, through farms and meadows. It seems that in the States someone would confront you menacingly for walking or fire a gun in the air near you to keep on moving. Seems like there's so much open land, though... Well, good night! Or I guess to the across-the-sea neighbors, good morning?

May I ask you how this topic came up?
Most of what you write about it makes it sound like a great hobby that you gain a lot of happiness out of, and are maybe looking for others to approve of that....? But the title you chose was "It's all I've got" which seems kinda sad or asking for help.......
I'm guessing here, please forgive me, but has someone told you you're too focused on your blog or avoid other things in life?

New Threads

Top Bottom