• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is There an Autistic Revolution?

OkRad

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος οὐλομένην
V.I.P Member
I was walking down the road and I thought, "What if there were ONLY auties and aspies" "What if this planet were OUR planet?"

How much it would ALL be different:

I could make choices on what I like, not what I need. I could just rent an apartment I liked and not worry about the carpet cleaner or the smoker 6 doors downs or where the garbage truck comes at 6am. I could actually choose one that I might just like!

I would not have to even worry about walking down the street because I would not have to have ear plugs in my ears and sunglasses. I could walk out at noon if I wanted!!If I met someone at 3am on the road, it would be like greyhound meetings----"hey! How are you? Reading anything cool lately? See ya!"

I could choose a job I like, not just one that is "best for my situation" and could choose a partner I loved, not just one that tolerates me.

If I went to a gym, there would be no loud weights because WE ARE SMART and would have found a way to have gyms without all that noise.

Medical care would be a SNAP because WE ARE SMART and we would have found ways not to slice and dice and burn and cut-------no, in the THOUSAND years of medicine that WE would have produced, well, we would have by now discovered genetic manipulation and other less painful things that we would have used for good, not to hurt people.

We would have found ways to build roads and houses and shopping malls without those massive trucks that spew out all sorts of crap and make the worst kinds of noise.

We would not have created chemicals. We would not have sprayed DDT all over and therefore it would not still be in peoples' bodies 4 generations later!!

Our schools would have been kind places with the most awesome information.

CURE US??? Haha. I say if we are up to 1/70 people, then we need to keep going until our world is like us and can no longer tolerate all the pain and noise and hurtful things that NTs have created.

Maybe the increase is a revolution that is happening. It happens with creature all the time. A small minority becomes a majority.

Oh, how awesome that would be if this were an autie and aspie world!!! Imagine what that would look like and how different our lives would be.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom