• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm in the process of applying for The Undateables!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Watched the show on the UK's Channel 4 last night about an Autistic guy called Luke, going on a first date with a Learning Disabled girl called Alice, it was really good the way they got on well on the first date despite both being nervous.

I've filled in an application for the show anyway, does anyone know the correct email address to send it back? I kind of filled it in and sent it this morning, but they just sent an automated email thanking me for my interest in the show with an attached copy of a blank application, which I've already filled in.

[email protected]

That's the only address I could dig up. Which I'm assuming is the one you used.

Here's an article to about the dating service they use in the programme if you decide you don't want the chance to be on TV or if you don't get the opportunity. Their website does appear to be down at this current moment though.

How to register for a Dating Service featured in The Undateables

The link on the website is indeed dead.

As for the email you provided, it is the one I used last night and this morning, which does just send an automated email back with a blank application form.

In the end I rang up and left my details, but they did say it could be a while before I hear back from them.

As for appearing on TV, that's kind of one reason I tried to sign up to it, I want to be on TV, a few weeks ago I applied to The Chase, I think I could beat Mark Labett, the Beast, in fact on the Chase app today I beat him for a virtual £25,000, now I think I could beat him for real for some money, think I could get a couple of Grand out of him, enough for a Family Holiday and a new PC.

Best of luck, Rich. ;)

Did things ever work out with the Britain's Got Talent/X-Factor auditions and your dad?

Best of luck, Rich. ;)

Did things ever work out with the Britain's Got Talent/X-Factor auditions and your dad?

Nope, I'm half tempted to have a punt on X Factor this year, my theory is that if the likes of Honey G can get to the semifinal, I'd be a shoo in because unlike her I can actually hold a tune :D

New Threads

Top Bottom