• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were to become a super hero?

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
If you were to become a super hero and you discovered what powers you have and you get a choice of which powers you want, what would your powers be and why?

I would choose the power to acquire other super hero powers, then I would have them all! I would probably be an evil super hero :p

The ability to go back in time a few minutes and be able to re-do things when I mess them up. Either that, or I would want to be Dr. Manhattan from The Watchmen.

If you were to become a super hero and you discovered what powers you have and you get a choice of which powers you want, what would your powers be and why?

Well I would want the power to fly, psychic abilities, and mind manipulation powers. I would want more powers but I can't think of them right now. I would like these powers because I always wanted them. I always wanted to fly and to see the future before it happens. As for mind manipulation, I could change the mind of someone. :O But for good of course, unless I went to the evil side.

New Threads

Top Bottom