• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I just broke up with my non-boyfriend

nope

I'm not sure what the next step is. I don't have a lot of friends to begin with and he was one of my closer friends, and now every time I see something I'd normally take a picture of to text to him, I can't do that. I'm not even sure if it was a fight or a break-up. I feel like he was catching feelings (we were sleeping together), so I don't know if it would be kinder to cut off contact completely (at least for a while) instead of trying to make up (if it was in fact just a fight) and start texting again.

I think it would be easiest if you ask him the questions you're asking yourself.
Does he have feelings for you?
Does this fight mean the end of your arrangement?
Does he want to keep hanging out as friends (or more) or not?

Send an email asking those things and give him time to respond. Try not to act too 'needy' and get on with your own life as best you can while you let him navigate through his life path. It's not easy as it's just like a relationship, but the fact is, he wasn't your boyfriend, so let him go a little. I know emotions can be so intense and you don't know what to do. Try and do this and love yourself. Maybe he has a lot of issues you don't know about or can't help him with. Delete his number so you don't have the impulse to text straight away.

New Threads

Top Bottom