• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I met my spirit animal guide!

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I concentrated hard, and meditated before bed. As I laid down I asked "Spirit animal guide, whoever you may be, come to me and show yourself, if it is such your will." I found myself sitting on a beach, in front of a campfire, when I asked this in my trance. I heard soft footsteps press down the sand and behind me a voice said "I am here, child. Turn and greet me."

Before me stood the most beautiful, faint glowing, lavender colored furred wolf I had ever seen. Its eyes were golden, its fur was a deep shade of bluish violet, and he had the most comforting smile. I had so many questions...

Me: You are my spirit guide?
Wolf: Yes. I am here to guide you through life.
Me: I have so many questions...
Wolf: Ask all you need.
Me: What is your name, my guide?
Wolf: I have many names, but I have chosen one most familiar to you: Amaterasu, of a demiurge wolf in Japanese mythology.

In this dream we talked, bonded and made such good friends. Amaterasu and I shared so many thoughts and he shared with me such great wisdom.

Before I exited my trance, I asked him how he will appear to me further...he said he will show himself in forms that do not look real, sounds that do not sound real, and thoughts that do not seem real, but in truth it is he.

I thanked him and was,grateful he was there for me.

Hi Hun,
I've read a few of your posts now and I'm curious. You seem to have lots of very dramatic things going on at the moment. Are you ok?

Yeah? I mean my life,is pretty shapeless right now but isnt everybody's that way? Lol thank you for the concern though!

Yeah? I mean my life,is pretty shapeless right now but isnt everybody's that way? Lol thank you for the concern though!

:rolleyes: You're welcome! Yes I guess life can be that way at times. I think you're suffering and using different ways to escape your pain. That's ok we all need to escape and that will help lift you for now. However, abuse needs to stop!

New Threads

Top Bottom