• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Horror/Creepypasta Thread.

Sylar

Can we have a thread dedicated to spooking each other out? Like digitally sitting around a camp fire sharing scary stories.

I'll start off with a good one called Abandoned by Disney. Abandoned by Disney

The ending is a bit too silly for me but I love all the build up and details of the exploration. The author has done 3 other Disney related stories related to this but I didn't like them so much.

Also could somebody explain the appeal of SCP? I've read a bunch of them over the years and I don't get it, I don't find them remotely creepy or unsettling and the stories are all the same.

Fantastic idea Sylar, Don't have any scary stores at the moment, but I'll think about it.

I like the NES Godzilla one with Solomon and Red - can't remember the title though as it's been a long time since I read it.

Can we have a thread dedicated to spooking each other out? Like digitally sitting around a camp fire sharing scary stories.

I'll start off with a good one called Abandoned by Disney. Abandoned by Disney

The ending is a bit too silly for me but I love all the build up and details of the exploration.

I kinda found the whole build up too long winded. I agree about the ending.

I kinda found the whole build up too long winded.
I can see what you mean, it reads more like a person rambling on to his friends about the park rather than telling a tight story. I think the informal style gives it a certain charm.

I have a bit of a thing about Disney and abandoned theme parks and towns so reading the details like the location, the shape of the resort and what it looks like after being left to rot is really creepy and realistic for me so I got a lot of fun out of it.

If you want real life examples read about Discovery Island and Disney's River Country (both at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake). Both were closed and abandoned by Disney because of brain-eating amoeba in the water and at least one death related to it. I haven't read about it in a while so things might have changed, but the last time I looked it up, River Country was still full of the deadly water and was overrun by alligators. The creepy part is that it's still there, Disney just built new attractions around it so it can't be seen unless you actively try to break into the area.

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother.

As she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother. She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen. I heard it too."

Sorry about that.

Not your fault, unless of course you wrote it? :p I was really expecting the points counter to like, spell something when it got all messed up. I found the pictures being so frequent broke up the story too much as well. Also, who in their right mind would ever keep playing? You'd be like welp sod this o_O

Not your fault, unless of course you wrote it? :p I was really expecting the points counter to like, spell something when it got all messed up. I found the pictures being so frequent broke up the story too much as well. Also, who in their right mind would ever keep playing? You'd be like welp sod this o_O

Nah, I didn't write it. I can see what you mean though, although I focused on it more for the monsters than the story.

14 creepypasta/scary stories animated. Be warned, the video is almost an hour long.

I shall aim to watch this tomorrow. Have to stay in all day (oh no how awful lol) as I have a guy coming over to finally replace the two fences we lost to strong winds like 5 years ago. I'm terrible at being an adult.

New Threads

Top Bottom