• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

saturn123

I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I am new to the forum. I am looking for a place that I could belong, especially to know that I am not alone. I think this community is wonderful by the way. :)

Thank you :grinning:

upload_2017-8-17_21-28-27.png

I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I am new to the forum. I am looking for a place that I could belong, especially to know that I am not alone. I think this community is wonderful by the way. :)

Thank you :grinning:

Hello Saturn, and you can stop looking now because you found it. I went through the exact same things - never belonging anywhere, trying to fit in and never achieving any result, everything to no avail. Years of solitude with very few friends in the in-between moments. This community is very wonderful indeed, and it provided me with an answer of belonging. So many people here I can relate to, and ones who act like human beings should. So many of the NT's on this planet suck nowadays (I know a few who don't though). When I'm on here I definitely don't feel alone - so welcome, and do plan on staying forever! :D

Welcome, saturn, you found your people!
It's an amazing place here, as you'll be able to see for yourself: lots of people with similar experiences, lots of help, no social game playing, and so much more.

New Threads

Top Bottom