• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi!

Sodium Chloride

So, first thing's first; I will not disclose any personal information (Real name, photos showing more than a hand, etc.).

My name is Sodium Chloride, but you can call me Lord Salty or any salt-related puns. I don't really care.

I'm sixteen, male, and currently a junior in high school. My interests include Nintendo games, tanks and military history, and Transformers but I'm open to new discussions.
I came here to discuss things with people like me, who have Asperger's or are on the spectrum.

That's about it.

It would be a good idea to specify a general location (one shared with at least a million other people), which is nowhere near as personal as a real name.

6af0ac5f0321018911ea4849793d0cfc.png

Hi there Salty, with a name like Sodium Chloride I can see I will have to keep an ion you.

Just be careful that you don't get arrested for a salt. :D:cool:

Hi NaCl, welcome. I was a bit of a chemistry geek in high school, and have been a military history and tank fan for most of my life, although lately I've not been so very interested in either one... still like the topics but don't feel that I really need to learn much more about them without a specific application looming.

Hope you'll feel good here, it can be a pretty informative and friendly place.

Police stopped a battery and a firework late at night. One got charged, the other was let off ! :p

Welcome aboard, Sodium Chloride! It's okay you don't want to share any personal information with us. Just jump right in and start blogging!

welcome shalom
im like you nearly but physically a lot older mentally im your age
so grateful im no longer a pupil at school

Welcome NaCl

Feel free to go crazy in the 'obsessions & interests' forum when you want to get all military on us...... I'm sure there's others that will join in no matter how obscure the topic might be.

There's a podcast that I subscribe to called "War College" that (if you're not already subscribed) you would probably find interesting. In particular, an episode just a couple weeks back focused specifically on tanks.

Podcast: One tank to rule them all

New Threads

Top Bottom