• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi there

thermf5

i am a aspy that is a transhumist that wants to create a race of asexal plant men with satanic and occult values so if that offends u then stop reading i like to read and i do wright fiction some times i am in to science and politics i am also bisexual with a pansexual leaning i hate when people want to controll me and i am naturally defensive i belive that love is understanding and acceptance at rock bottem i am attracted to psychopaths and i have 1 frind but alot of acquaintances i live in sin city but i am from nyc and i am 24 thats all i am willing to give with out a ?

New Threads

Top Bottom