• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone- New Member

Lpenguin77

Hi everyone,
I am hoping to find some people I connect with and that understand me on this site. I am 23 and have Aspergers. I tend to be quiet but I hope here I can find a voice. I love penguins, Ancient Egypt and numbers. I play with numbers a lot and add all the numbers I see. I also enjoy to read but I do not have a lot of time to do that. I do not have a very eventful or exciting life. I hate going out for the most part. Being in large crowds makes me anxious. Noises really bother me as well. Loud and quiet. I prefer dim lights but most places are very brightly lit. So I stay at home a lot.
I am excited to join this forum.

Hi everyone,
I am hoping to find some people I connect with and that understand me on this site. I am 23 and have Aspergers. I tend to be quiet but I hope here I can find a voice. I love penguins, Ancient Egypt and numbers.
I am excited to join this forum.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Egypt Geek

Welcome to AC! I'm sure you will find a lot of people to connect with here. I know I have.

Hey hey, this forum is not rowdy by any standard so if you like it quiet these guys can oblige, but there’s also heaps of fun stuff among the serious so, welcome ; ]

New Threads

Top Bottom