• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey

Storm

Hi,

So I'm new to this community. I recently discovered that I probably (self diagnosed) have aspergers. I've done an online test and a couple of close friends and family were the ones that pointed it out. I'm really glad to have discovered this as it helps me understand my communication difficulties and gives me something to work with.

I look forward to e-meeting many of you and learning more about myself :)

Welcome to AC :)

Look around,jump in and enjoy our friendly and informative corner of the 'net

hey-logo-140x86.jpg

Hey-Duggee.jpg

Thanks for making me feel welcome - still getting used to all of this - talking to strangers business - but I'll get better :)

hi storm,welcome to the group!
you will find it easier to talk to us,it just takes practice and you can do that as much as you want here.
no one gives a damn if your diagnosed or not here as long as you relate- youve come to the right place. :D

Welcome to AC.

Indeed, interacting with other people here on the spectrum of autism will likely give you that much more perspective about yourself. Much better than a test score.

Welcome, Storm!

I wouldn't trust an online test to "diagnose" you with autism. I would be more inclined to listen to your friends than a test, and even more inclined to listen to a therapist or psychiatrist than your friends.

I'm sure that, nevertheless, we can help you out here! Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. I've found this place to be very welcoming and friendly. :)

Thanks everyone - only been here one day and feel welcome and also found some interesting conversations which I can relate too :)

New Threads

Top Bottom