• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Hamstergirl

lets_take_a_train_ride_by_hg_the_hamster-dagijai.jpg
Hello everyone, I'm very new to this forum thing and it is the second forum I've decided to use, the first one being related to some of my interest.
So some stuff about me

My name is Kayla and my Internet name is known as Hamstergirl/ HG you may call me by what ever you choose. I'm a 17 year old student who on thiet senior year of high school.
I was dignosed with high fuctioning autism at age 12 and have obessive compulsive disorder. Because of this I tend to have very high aniexty and usually tons of obessions.
One of my main obessions atm being two characters from the Mario franchise and me seeing them as the Internet term "ship" or better known as seeing them as a couple (bowser Jr and toadette are the two to be exact if you're wondering)
In my spare time I like draw in Photoshop CC and I strive to become a very well known artist and cartoonist/animator some day in the future.

The main reason why I signed up was because as much as I love talking to people though tumblr discord and deviant art it seems as though a lot of normal people really don't understand me and so I get misunderstood a lot and so I usually end up getting my feelings hurt for no good reason (in fact my feelings getting hurt was what made me try to find something else in the first place) and I feel as though maybe people who have similar expierences would possibly post some of my self-esteem and not make me feel stressed and constantly obess over a user that made me feel bad about myself.

That and I feel as though I might be able to get some of answers that I have wanted to know figure out and why I ones so greatly over finding out someone was pregnant, I feel as though it would give a sense of relief.
But I hope you enjoyed my presentation and I'm intrested in getting to feel less lonely and more connected.

(Also here's one of my drawings as a bonus)

Hi Hamstergirl. Welcome to AC!!!

You will probably like this site and the nice people on it.

I like art also and used to have ambitions of being a cartoonist a long time ago, but am more interested in doing Asian style brush work lately.

New Threads

Top Bottom