• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello :) I'm Meila, an aspie

Meila

LP admirer
Hello everybody! I'm Meila from England and was officially diagnosed with aspergers a couple of years ago. I absolutely love sci-fi and horror (though I'm awful with the aftermath of watching the films) and I adore writing, particularly psychological thrillers. I also love Badminton, tennis, netball, olives and scrambled egg!
I'm also known as the nerd who got 9 A* at GCSE. Thank you in advance to anyone who says hi :)

Hello everybody! I'm Meila from England and was officially diagnosed with aspergers a couple of years ago. I absolutely love sci-fi and horror (though I'm awful with the aftermath of watching the films) and I adore writing, particularly psychological thrillers. I also love Badminton, tennis, netball, olives and scrambled egg!
I'm also known as the nerd who got 9 A* at GCSE. Thank you in advance to anyone who says hi :)

Hi Meila. Welcome to Aspies Central!!!

I am sure you will enjoy this site and the nice people who use it.

upload_2017-7-20_11-51-36.png

Lol Thank you! I do too. Obviously I'm partial to felines of all kinds but I love them all.
Your dog is adorable! :)

i
thank you so much! awww that made me so happy :D it's my little dog Dixie, I also love your avatar, was drawn to the dog!:p
i miss my dog she was euthanized coming upto 8 years ago after suffering !!!! cancer in the heart

Hi Meila. Thanks for joining and sharing more information about you. I am not too familiar with U.K. education, so I researched that, and wow, you did great at school. Any plans for college or university? I like writing and sports, too, and olive oil, so I related to those things. My wife and I have two Autistic sons, so I joined this forum to learn about those with Aspergers and Autism, and to give our parenting perspective. We hope you enjoy it here.

Hi Meila. Thanks for joining and sharing more information about you. I am not too familiar with U.K. education, so I researched that, and wow, you did great at school. Any plans for college or university? I like writing and sports, too, and olive oil, so I related to those things. My wife and I have two Autistic sons, so I joined this forum to learn about those with Aspergers and Autism, and to give our parenting perspective. We hope you enjoy it here.
Well I have just finished my A levels and am awaiting my results, but next year I plan to dedicate it to writing and general life skills really. I desperately need to learn to cook and drive :tearsofjoy:. If I may ask, how old are your sons?

Well I have just finished my A levels and am awaiting my results, but next year I plan to dedicate it to writing and general life skills really. I desperately need to learn to cook and drive :tearsofjoy:. If I may ask, how old are your sons?
Oh actually just looked on your profile, 5 and 7?

New Threads

Top Bottom