• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone

RidiculousName

I am a 28 year-old college student. I've had various mental diagnoses from the age of 3. First it was ADHD, then Aspergers, then Schizoaffective, and now I'm PPD-NOS. I'm not prescribed anti-psych meds any more, so I'm fairly sure I would be diagnosed with Aspergers if that was still a thing.

In addition to PDD-NOS, I have depression, a math disability, social anxiety, and I'm currently in the middle of testing for ADD.

I like video games, history, karate, and programming. I'm a Computer Science major.

Welcome :)

In the UK, Asperger's still is a thing. I also like video games, and have dyscalculia.

welcome
I am a 28 year-old college student. I've had various mental diagnoses from the age of 3. First it was ADHD, then Aspergers, then Schizoaffective, and now I'm PPD-NOS. I'm not prescribed anti-psych meds any more, so I'm fairly sure I would be diagnosed with Aspergers if that was still a thing.

In addition to PDD-NOS, I have depression, a math disability, social anxiety, and I'm currently in the middle of testing for ADD.

I like video games, history, karate, and programming. I'm a Computer Science major.

upload_2017-8-17_13-11-34.png

Hi Ridiculousname. Welcome to AC!!!

MDs get annoyed if I mention that they have fads in what they diagnose, but they do. It isn't like people suddenly start and stop having Aspergers/Autism or other diagnoses. I hope you find out enough about what is happening inside you to be helpful.

Hello and welcome... :)
This is a very friendly and open space.... I'm sure you'll get lots out of it as everyone is very helpful

New Threads

Top Bottom