• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Grr People

Wont let me post with question for some reason?

• pie

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Cheese

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
Today I went to my local swimming club which I have attended since I was 5. When I went in to the disabled changing room to get changed someone one had left their things smack bang in the middle of the bench so I moved it to end of the bench where I could sit down bearing in mind the AB people aren't suppose to go in the disabled changing room I feel this was a reasonable to do as I wouldn't have been able to get changed other wise. When I was finished swimming and went to get changed my bag had been tipped over the floor and was soaking and my glassed and one of shoes was in the bin. What I don't get is why they did it a disability attacl or just regular naughtiness. Sorry for the rant

Because you moved their stuff. How do you know they weren't disabled too?

Today I went to my local swimming club which I have attended since I was 5. When I went in to the disabled changing room to get changed someone one had left their things smack bang in the middle of the bench so I moved it to end of the bench where I could sit down bearing in mind the AB people aren't suppose to go in the disabled changing room I feel this was a reasonable to do as I wouldn't have been able to get changed other wise. When I was finished swimming and went to get changed my bag had been tipped over the floor and was soaking and my glassed and one of shoes was in the bin. What I don't get is why they did it a disability attacl or just regular naughtiness. Sorry for the rant
That's ********, all you did was slide their **** over. Were there no lockers?

Get a bag and a small travel lock and keep your **** locked up in the future. >:

@ZebraAspie

Did you remember to put that person's stuff back
where you found it, before you went in the pool?

Also, that's a good question Questella asks.
Are there lockers or cubbies or anything to put
your stuff in, so that it doesn't have to sit on
the bench?

first of all, I am sorry that something like this happened to you =( - I feel bad and hurt, although I do not know you and although it were not my things on the floor and in the bin. I completely understand your ranting... I have experienced such and similar vile and vicious acts of violence against myself often enough - albeit by other means. all my life, that is... anyway, it appears an insidious deed of malignancy against a disabled person, and that hurts since a disabled person is already hurt enough, obviously.

however, there seems to be hardly any reason why someone would to do such a thing - the whole situation somewhat lacks the usual discriminating manner. I hardly believe anyone did it just so as to do bad to a disabled person. rather, your moving of this person's things must have caused - unwillingly and unknowingly by you - a bit of an infuriation within that person, who I pressume was disabled him/herself. possibly, the person with the things on the bench was blind - and would not find his/her things if they were moved? or, by accident, you may have damaged something of importance to that person, hidden in the pile of things: like glasses or a hearing aid - or something small and of value fell to the floor unnoticed, where it soaked, and thus when this person returned and discovered his/her things moved and possibly damaged, this person got into a rage and felt the desire to have his/her revenge. yet, even if it were so this act still lacks justification - since revenge is as immoral as the deed that sparks it.

well... the lesson, I guess, that is to be learnt here is: do not touch someone else's things and better lock your own things away. the humanoid isn't quite the divine being I wish it were, so one constantly has to be on the lookout =/

They shouldn't leave their stuff in the middle of the only seating area to where nobody else can sit down. They have to realize they are not the only person using the changing room.

Because you moved their stuff. How do you know they weren't disabled too?
Well even if they were why won't the clothes originally in the corner of bench so other people could use it that's what everyone does so people who needed have space to get room.

That's ********, all you did was slide their **** over. Were there no lockers?

Get a bag and a small travel lock and keep your **** locked up in the future. >:
I will be and it will be coming poolside. The instructurters have me leave it their so the AB kids know it's of limets (for some reason it's a novelty to them).

@ZebraAspie

Did you remember to put that person's stuff back
where you found it, before you went in the pool?

Also, that's a good question Questella asks.
Are there lockers or cubbies or anything to put
your stuff in, so that it doesn't have to sit on
the bench?
I did that's why i'm not sure what i've done to aggravate anyone.

first of all, I am sorry that something like this happened to you =( - I feel bad and hurt, although I do not know you and although it were not my things on the floor and in the bin. I completely understand your ranting... I have experienced such and similar vile and vicious acts of violence against myself often enough - albeit by other means. all my life, that is... anyway, it appears an insidious deed of malignancy against a disabled person, and that hurts since a disabled person is already hurt enough, obviously.

however, there seems to be hardly any reason why someone would to do such a thing - the whole situation somewhat lacks the usual discriminating manner. I hardly believe anyone did it just so as to do bad to a disabled person. rather, your moving of this person's things must have caused - unwillingly and unknowingly by you - a bit of an infuriation within that person, who I pressume was disabled him/herself. possibly, the person with the things on the bench was blind - and would not find his/her things if they were moved? or, by accident, you may have damaged something of importance to that person, hidden in the pile of things: like glasses or a hearing aid - or something small and of value fell to the floor unnoticed, where it soaked, and thus when this person returned and discovered his/her things moved and possibly damaged, this person got into a rage and felt the desire to have his/her revenge. yet, even if it were so this act still lacks justification - since revenge is as immoral as the deed that sparks it.

well... the lesson, I guess, that is to be learnt here is: do not touch someone else's things and better lock your own things away. the humanoid isn't quite the divine being I wish it were, so one constantly has to be on the lookout =/
Good point i've not thought of it. However why was it left so no one else could access the changing room.

I did that's why i'm not sure what i've done to aggravate anyone.

Wow.
That is strange.

The other person could be
very OCD or paranoid and irritated by the stuff being moved,
even slightly from where it was put.

It doesn't seem likely that mere lack of co-ordination
would result in your glasses and shoe getting tossed in the bin.
That sounds like it was on purpose.

Think of it as a land-based version of "road rage". Suddenly it doesn't seem to strange. Or does it? ;)

Simple point when directly or indirectly interacting with strangers. You never know what you might get. :eek:

Think of it as a land-based version of "road rage". Suddenly it doesn't seem to strange. Or does it? ;)

Simple point when directly or indirectly interacting with strangers. You never know what you might get. :eek:

Most work on a variation of tit-for-tat.
So someone imagined tit and you got tat

Most work on a variation of tit-for-tat.
So someone imagined tit and you got tat

Yep. With some people being set up like lighting a match, while others like lighting a stick of dynamite. Boom.

Oh the humanity. o_O

Funny to recall my parents warning me never to approach two groups of people for any reason at all. :eek:

Wow.
That is strange.

The other person could be
very OCD or paranoid and irritated by the stuff being moved,
even slightly from where it was put.

It doesn't seem likely that mere lack of co-ordination
would result in your glasses and shoe getting tossed in the bin.
That sounds like it was on purpose.
I don't know I kinda of just want to think someone would do this on propose but it was too delibret some how.

I don't know I kinda of just want to think someone would do this on propose but it was too delibret some how.

The worst kinds of "payback" are simply the ones you never saw coming in the first place. Messing with complete strangers for much of any reason is a "mixed bag".

Where one perceiving they have the moral "high ground" may not matter.

Last edited:
actually, as I was just reconsidering the whole business: have you ever considered the following, concerning this astounding adversary of yours - who left his things in the very middle of the bench of a disabled changing room on purpose: there is need of an explanation that actually explains this matter in a way that it appears a perfectly normal response. such a person we must think up. now, this extreme and obviously blindly raging response is, I think, a bit too childish for anybody of grown age even if e.g. physically disabled - since this person would know it was kicking about another disabled person's things. seems an unusual act among the community of the disabled. then, it is even too childish for a child. a child would not act that way. therefore, what forms in front of the inner eye of my ever and always pondering and scheming mind is, that this act has not been comitted by anyone disabled physically. rather, it may have been comitted only by one who is disabled mentally in one way or another. now, in what particular way we shall see now:

now, I cannot but imagine anything fitting this criminal profile better than this: an extremely pedantic, compulsive-obsessive person, locked down by extreme exposure issues - fearing any form of contact as the plague, and thus overreacting with complete destruction of the evil intruder. of such only a highly compulsive-obsessive autistic indivudal with sensory issues is capable. more so it seems so very typical that I can hardly imagine anything else but him, the autistic. a prick of a pin, and yet instant ultra-violent-response and no fifty shades of reconsideration whatsoever.

imagine being this autistic individual: someone dared to touch your things! you were absent for only one second, and now, your carefully and centrally placed things are moved into a state of neverending chaos and doom, and all this seemingly by an inconsiderate neurotypical dimwit. now, all the things are contaminated, befouled and depraved in their virgin state. now, he - he cannot stand this.

what is more, by this touching of his intimate attire - which this highly autistic individual is then to wear on its bare skin [!] - he feels violently exposed and intruded into his rigid and clocklike working, overstepped in his highly protected and highly fortified autistic boundaries - and this by miles on end.

"an outrageous crime!" he thinks - no, he shouts. in his mind, though, because shouting would be an exposure and an evironment-to-self-related act, and that would be total exposure meltdown. this must be prevented at any cost. naturally, he goes on thought-shouting, thought-spitting and thought-hissing: "this is a proper scandal!! I shall call the police! this brutal beast. hah! never trust the NT world! I knew it! I dare not lay my hands on this ghastly gloob."

he continues thought-angried, all this within no more than two or three seconds: " this cannot be tolerated. I cannot tolerate it. I am not tolerating it! I am blowing up this every instant!! this insidious indignity shall be repayed! twice!! thrice!!! instant and total retaliation, swift and silent. I will destroy it this scum-being!!!" then, like an aircraft powering up its 20.000 HP turbojet-combustion turbines, the very quiet and usually peaceful special-needs-autistic switches to overload autistbeserk rage mode and viciously enrages upon your things like a hurricane, thus having his revenge. he is very angry. he could murder you, but yet he would not do this, because of his exposure issues. afterwards - the retaliation will not have taken more time than 10 to 15 seconds alltogether - autistbeserk rage mode is switched off, correlating with the slow cool-down of a turbojet-combustion turbine, slowly humming down from a thin high-pitched screaming wirr of full-thrust to a deep and spacious rumble-vibrating bass. this is followed, possibly, by a few deeply wounded sobbs. shortly afterwards - once he notices what he has done, and once he sees looming up the hideous threat of his deed found out - impending crushing environment-to-self-relation and thus horrifying exposure, there is but one solution: instant flight. so whiskwhisk, away he flees - or away he marches, that is, in his very quick rigid stick-like walking style staring at the floor constantly, as if hypnotized by the gaps in between the ceramic tiles of the pool area.

now, if I were you I would return to the swimming club, and this on the same day of the week and the exact same time the incident took place. you will need to arrive an hour early - at the very least - for observation, for which you desire an unsuspicious observational lookout point: keeping in good view the entrance to the disabled changing room. I suspect that this is not frequently used so it will be easy to spot our routine-liking villain - by his way of movement and OCD-patterned behaviour, his careful an precise robotic actions, his careful distance to others and his, possibly, a bit out of the ordinary clothing tending to his special sensory needs. this only, that is, if he proves the compulsive-obsessive autistic scoundrel I expect him to be.

Last edited:
It's not really worth getting into a tiff over, just get the lock and keep your items tucked away or near you. I have to deal with this nonsense at the girls at the club. Completely irritating but I refuse to come down to their level. If your stuff is put together and locked up the most they can do is move it as a whole item.

We had a girl get so mad at another girl over something stupid and the girl she was mad at she straight peed in the girls bag because she had left it open on the floor. #peoplebecrazy

You never know what somebody might do to your stuff or just steal it so just keep it locked up and safe. <3

It's not really worth getting into a tiff over, just get the lock and keep your items tucked away or near you. I have to deal with this nonsense at the girls at the club. Completely irritating but I refuse to come down to their level. If your stuff is put together and locked up the most they can do is move it as a whole item.

We had a girl get so mad at another girl over something stupid and the girl she was mad at she straight peed in the girls bag because she had left it open on the floor. #peoplebecrazy

You never know what somebody might do to your stuff or just steal it so just keep it locked up and safe. <3
It's come poolside with me now so I can see it.

New Threads

Top Bottom