• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings!

Endoftheroad

Greetings! I am a female in my mid thirties. I met my on again, off again boyfriend online about a year ago. He has Aspergers and he also has conversations out loud to himself. My friend encouraged me to join this forum because I am finding myself getting tired of not only being placed last, but also being disrespected.
For one, he is rude and cold. When you try to explain things to him, he flips out. Days later, he comes around as if nothing happened and will say yes, you were right.

He's. Wry selfish. He's against premarital sex but tries to engage in foreplay. Once he's achieved his goal, he leaves me feeling like a cheap piece of meat.

He is manipulative. He constantly calls and texts when he needs something but he's never there for me.

He informed me that once he moves into his own home, he wants to date other women, but he wants me to be committed to him. Why should I be committed to you, when you are only using me for your present, but not your future.

I guess I'm in a state of emergency. I long for companionship so much because I lost my fiancé 2 years ago and I don't want to be single forever. My hopes in joining this is to get advice from others to make sure I've explored all options. I have been more assertive with him and it helps, but it's hard to tell if he's interested or if he's using me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

upload_2017-6-19_18-56-9.png

Welcome :)

Personally, I don't think all of the things you describe are necessarily because he's an aspie. He sounds like a douche. Being on the spectrum is not an excuse or a reason to not be a decent human being.

Hi Endoftheroad. I have to agree with xudo the guy is a douche if they are behaving in such away. I'd advise you to get away from him as those demands are beyond respectable. Stay strong.

New Threads

Top Bottom