• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Evening Friends

DanielBruski

Friends,

I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a few months ago by a board-certified psychologist who specializes in autism. When I learned of the diagnoses, I was more relieved than I was confused or angry. I finally received the closure I was craving for years. I've always had severe social issues, major depression and anxiety, as well as the deathly fear of any type of change. Life is very difficult at times, and I hope to garner some healthy pointers and some friends here as time goes by.

I currently enjoy blogging about politics. It is basically the only thing I really enjoy, and have almost 1/2 million visitors already. It involves me giving my short opinion on currently-trending topics. Having my own column somewhere is my dream. Or even my own newsblog website would be great. I always dream big.

If any one ever has any questions, please never hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bruski

New Threads

Top Bottom