• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Golf G O L F golf

EricD

Hello from far down the fairway! Any other golfers here? If you enjoy chasing that little dimpled ball, have a swing at this thread& don't forget to holler FORE!!!!

Yes! I love to golf. I play a lot and really enjoy going to different courses. I play about ten different courses every year. However, like a lot of Aspies, I am very clumsy. I have studied the game enough to know what a proper swing should be and what kind of equipment is best for my game. My score is usually around 100. Not very good, but I still enjoy golfing a lot.

Come tp Maywood in Bardstpwn, Kentucky & we'll play a round. I shoot in the high 70s to mid 80s, but then again I've played tournament golf for 14 years. Lots of practice, & my boss is a Tour caliber pro, so I get plenty of help
Swing smoothly, & youul be longer and straighter. You'll have more fun, too!

Who else played today? If so where did you play, and what was your score? Me, 43, front nine, Maywood at Bardstown CC.

New Threads

Top Bottom