• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FREEEEE read?!

Inator

mad author
I know there are various good books that help coping with our world, explaining the not-so-obvious social rules and the like.
But damn, I don't feel like spending money on something that should be part of my life. I feel like needing to pay for something extra other that people doesn't need, and I feel it's unfair.
I feel like forced to pay a better on-level life, and that sucks.
This is the internet. Is there anything good I could read, For Free? Thanks.

Last edited:
I know, and I agree.
However, this is internet, and I don't think knowledges of any kind (such as this) should be closed-doors anymore =P

But damn, I don't feel like spending money on something that should be part of my life. I feel like needing to pay for something extra other that people doesn't need, and I feel it's unfair.

Well, pretty much everyone shares such sentiments at one time or another.

However the mathematical relationship between supply, demand and earnings is neither fair or unfair. The fewer the people who demand something, the more expensive it's likely to be. Even if it may involve inelastic demand.

With regards to the Internet, study the history (and demise) of Napster from 1999 to 2001. Which highlights that which appears to be given away at no charge doesn't negate its actual costs or royalties due to other parties.

Or to put it simply, "They're ain't no such thing as a free lunch". No matter what economic system you're talking about. ;)

You could just go to the library and borrow a book for free. That's what it's for.

New Threads

Top Bottom