• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fictional Characters whom you think have Asperger/autism

Asperger?s and autism are two different diseases.A child with Asperger's illness functions at a higher level than the typical child with autism. Some of the symptoms of asperger's syndrome are similar to that of autism. Some researchers feel that asperger's syndrome is a mild form of autism.

Aspergical overtones In Media Today

As soon I got my diagnosis, my whole fa?ade crumbled to reveal my world, not only to myself but everyone else as well, Aspergers? this is me all over.
But now I think I am noticing things everywhere that touch me in a way that I figure only we would get? it?ll make sense in a second?

Okay so, I wondered,
The Song, ?Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown?
The movie, ?Griff The Invisible?

There are more but I wanna see what you guys reckon first yeah ; ]

Re: Aspergical overtones In Media Today

Oh yeah, and of course, The TV Show "3rd Rock From The Sun"
And, it seems that EVERYONE already thinks that the TV show "The Big Bang Theory" is the most Aspergical program ever ; ]

Anyone heard of an older show called Regenesis? The character Bob has Asperger's, and he has to explain himself sometimes as best he can. But he's so good at what he does that they all respect and care about him. I really like that show.

Anyone ever watch the show "Parenthood" on NBC? Adam Braverman's son Max has Asperger's. It is definitely a significant part of the plots where Adam Braverman's family in the show is concerned.

Dale from "Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil" is clearly Aspergian. He has a line "I'm stupid but my brain remembers everything I've ever heard." He's good at trivia and sweet as pie.

Stan Marsh from South Park IS an Aspie. They have two whole episodes devoted to it.

Bobby Hill?

Alpaca, as far as Stan Marsh is concerned, that would be Season 15 Stan's Bill, and what other episode of South Park?

Assburgers. The guys, minus Stan, start a burger stand in which they manage to mix all the tastes of fast food into one product. It ends with Cartman hosing corporate exec's with submachine gun and the revelation that he had been rubbing the burgers in his chocolate pocket. So, in a sense, Assburgers. lol

Ok really? No ones posted this one yet? Ok I will.

Sheldon cooper from the big bang theory.....as well as his girl/friend Amy (last name is weird) I'm pretty sure this is one everyone knows though.

Light from death note can minipulate people with easy and smooth talk anyone, but look at his actions and commotions and I swear he has aspergers

ok ThDude you are right about The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon. I found a place to watch it online. The show is hilarious.

I actually think sheldon is a good thing. He is introducing to the world what aspies is and they find him comical which would lead the avrage person to be more accepting of aspies i believe

My pick would go to Dr. Lloyd Lowery as seen in "Breakout Kings", despite the blurb about him in Wikipedia not mentioning anything of the sort!

New Threads

Top Bottom