• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't drink me

Kisa the tea

Local Rabbit
V.I.P Member
Hi, I'm Tea, specifically Kisa the tea. I'm here to meet nice people and the forum seems really friendly so far.

And that's pretty much it. I don't really have anything interesting to say. >.>

Hello Kisa the tea and welcome to the forums! It's a pretty nice place here. I'm still fairly new myself and the people here have been really nice. :D

welcome.png

Hola Kisa the tea!

You've come to the right place Kisa, welcome! I'm Mike but you can call me Tyrantus. I should have joined this community years ago, and I shouldn't have been trying to sweep my eccentricities under the rug hoping that they magically go away. I've felt like I was an alien from outer space for most of my life and only a month or so ago have I started seeing a professional about my problems. I should have gone to see one years ago. I have recently been "diagnosed" with Asperger's by my psychologist (he highly suspects it, no official diagnosis) and he recommended that I join an online community like AC. I've been posting to the forums daily and visiting the chatroom, and everyone is just so nice, friendly and humble here. Makes me feel right at home, gain more insight into my disorder and realize more than ever that I'm not alone. I try to be that way as much as I can, and I really am a nice guy but I have some behavioral issues at home that I'm not proud of. I very much lack social skills, and only now am I starting to make some real progress in my self-improvement.

Hi Kisa.
This is the place alright. I try to check in every night. Everyone has been friendly and I feel I can speak openly about my issues without feeling ashamed or weird.
You had something intersting to say: The title of your post I found interesting and clicked it on! Welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom