• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

do you like to collect things?

Jefferson nickels (1938-1959, with emphasis on brilliant uncirculated [BU] specimens, errors, and over-mint marks. Also 1960-present BU)

Dried paint from lids and caps of my paint tubes.
My paintings.
Paint brushes.
Paint.

Hallmark Star Trek Christmas ornaments, and national lampoons ornaments too

Lego figures

Louis L'Amour novels

Hand tools

Pub glasses

Coffee mugs

Songs

Previous collections include; baseball cards, comic books, comic action figures, rocks and stones, model cars and aircraft, shot glasses, foreign coins, Camaros (cars), silver, benthic marine life, sandman graphic novels, world of darkness novels, original twilight-zone novels, Anne Rice novels, H.P. Lovecraft novels...

I do I collect dolls,comic books,makeup,perfume,anything to do with Disney princesses especially belle,Cinderella and Ariel.

DVDs of my favorite movies and shows
Sometimes screencaps of said DVDs; I've got collages full of them
Graphics I find on the Internet; some pretty, some inspirational, some cute, etc.
All my old things that hold memories for me
Videos
Books
Music

Jefferson nickels (1938-1959, with emphasis on brilliant uncirculated [BU] specimens, errors, and over-mint marks. Also 1960-present BU)

Dried paint from lids and caps of my paint tubes.
My paintings.
Paint brushes.
Paint.

Hallmark Star Trek Christmas ornaments, and national lampoons ornaments too

Lego figures

Louis L'Amour novels

Hand tools

Pub glasses

Coffee mugs

Songs

Previous collections include; baseball cards, comic books, comic action figures, rocks and stones, model cars and aircraft, shot glasses, foreign coins, Camaros (cars), silver, benthic marine life, sandman graphic novels, world of darkness novels, original twilight-zone novels, Anne Rice novels, H.P. Lovecraft novels...

You collect some pretty unusual things!

When I was a child I did collect a couple of rocks and crystals, it didn't last very long though. I developed a deep interest in The Simpsons, I would record every episode available on television at the time.

Aside from that I have a pretty extensive collection of PlayStation games, the only special interest I've kept throughout my life.

I collect football (soccer) and rugby union programmes.

Plus tickets of said matches.

I also keep DVDs of some of my favourite TV shoes.

I collect/Have collected a variety of different things in my lifetime.

Yoyos, toy cars, scale model cars, books about cars, car manufacturer brochures, old video game consoles and games from the, electric guitars and amplifiers (mostly old ones), anything to do with robot wars, and I like to find complete collections of episodes from old TV shows, try to get the complete discography of a certain band I happen to be obsessed with, etc.

Also I like to collect information relating to things that I like to collect.

Big Bang Theory (TV show) and Dr. Who stuff. Also, books. I hope to have land and have a small building built that is dedicated to being my library. I also collect anything survival related.

I'd be considered border line harder....... but bicycles, Mopar vehicles(Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep), "survival items".

I collect stuffed animals. I say they're for my daughter, but with her mental age that of a 3 month old, who am kidding, they're for me! [emoji39]

I'm obsessed with feminine beauty.
I collect photo sets of erotic models.
These sets don't depict intercourse, the models are not even allowed to touch their own private parts.
Most of these models are featured on more than one site, so it can consume a lot of time and money.

I collect vinyl records, cassettes, and once I can get some steady income, I'd like to expand my modest collection of NES games.

As I also enjoy running and bicycling, I have a decent-sized collection of running singlets/tank tops, running shorts, and cycling shorts. Need to replace my shoes, though!

I like to collect sewing patterns, books, DVDs, and any article of clothing.

New Threads

Top Bottom