• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do I have aspergers

Daigu

I think I might trust this forum more then a psychologist.....
Past cause and condition
Loner...and a voracious killer
6 yrs old crossing pavement during july and aug heat.....barefoot.....people used to stare
51 yrs later....still a loner...but a lot more dangerous
The Psychologist classified me as a negative personality...nice word fer screwed up
Its odd that I had a chance to look up her skirt....I consider it impolite...so I don't
Now the good part....I scare the bejesus out of her...within 5 minutes she is beet red
Perhaps I should have looked up her skirt
I got the written report not only was it a swing and miss but she killed the umpires and everyone in the front row
I honestly don't know what I am...except....and yet...and yet...Kobayashi Issa
99% of the world is insane...the 1% know they are insane
I beg your pardon for venting

I thought this was also of interest.... the ink blot test
Mostly Bats
She took notice of 3....view from bottom of well...view from inside cave...and really bad wallpaper

perhaps the best way to describe it is with the psychologist assessment. I was administered the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory and the Milton Clinical Multiaxial Inventory ...the Beck Depression Inventory...Beck Anxiety Inventory and the Rorschach can ya spot the bat. Perhaps if I post the effed up results ya might find an alternatve....I am gonna expose ya to my mind...or what others think of my mind....I am gonna post the entire psychological profile...in all its effed up make up....word fer word

thank you ...sport
I have taken quite a few online tests....most notable the national institute of health.....75% The others seem to average 75%
I should have looked up her dress:)

New Threads

Top Bottom