• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic Do certain people make you sick?

I suppose It's for all of us who have felt a little or a lot pursued by the negative. In the film, no-face represents both western consumerism and people who are 'black holes' or energy vampires.

I suppose It's for all of us who have felt a little or a lot pursued by the negative. In the film, no-face represents both western consumerism and people who are 'black holes' or energy vampires.
Hi kestrel how are you:) Yes I learned the hard way there are some real vampires out there. To this day I feel a little bit of horror in me that someone would even consider inflicting so much premeditated harm on some one for so little benefit, I don't think I will ever understand it, for me such a callus attitude for others suffering it is unthinkable.

I've been in situations that cannot be discussed here. So I hope that anyone reading learns to avoid, no matter what, predators of all kinds. That's why I posted the link.

Do you have this feeling. Certain people makes you feel sick and paralyze, like in the matrix movie, the nebukadnezar ship fires EMP, and all he sentinels die. So, the point is certain people kind of firing EMP from their aura and you're kind of that sentinel, cause I had that kind of feeling, sorry for making everyone confuse, but I try to neutralize that feeling. The secret is confidence.

Dragon, keep some distance, keep looking around and watch your back. Keep looking up enemies can hide above you. Look down, so you don't trip on a flat surface.
Look for those that think like you, not for agreement, but the way, the process that separates fact from delusions.
Friendship like water tends to seek its own level.

Last edited:
only a very few i think one of my old high school special ed teacher mis elkins, one teacher i hade at conterpoint school, i think that about all that i can think of right now

New Threads

Top Bottom