• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did anyone see that Wheel of Fortune blunder last week?

HDLSeanWiley

Follow Uncle Gadget, Brain!
It's where the guy had the puzzle that said "A Streetcar Na_ed Desire" and he tried to fill the last blank space in with a K instead of an M so that it was "A Streetcar Naked Desire", which honestly sounds like an adult movie.

Haha to be honest I thought it was naked when I read it.:sweatsmile: What does a streetcar named desire mean anyway? It sounds like it would be a Touhou song name. (obscure, sorry)

I didn't see that episode of Wheel of Fortune, but it is funny!

The only reason I knew the answer was that it featured in an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

You may have seen references such as:
ten7.jpg

A Streetcar Named Desire - Wikipedia

when the woman next to him got it right, Pat said "Although she got it right, I'd rather see his play."

New Threads

Top Bottom