• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Developmentally disabled man kidnapped and tortured...livestreamed on facebook

cory

**note these videos can be very disturbing**
A lot of the mirrors have been taken down by facebook and youtube. Here are the links to the chicago PD news conference: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
Chicago Police Investigate Live-Streamed Torture
Link about kidnappers: Brittany Herring: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Kidnappers incrimenating themselves: Forcing him to drink toilet water:
"censored" clip: CNN video: Facebook Live beating leads to 4 arrests - CNN.com
And I found it on Reddit; I think this is the best source:

I don't need to see them. It's incredibly sad for these people to get some sort of kick out of humiliating someone vulnerable. It really shows how weak and pathetic they are.

This happened 2 miles away from me. Hopefully the racist animals get what they deserve.
were they being racist as well? i couldnt process what they were saying it was just sound to me.

im not just saying this like a lot of online warriors do but i wish the police would send those foul excuses for human beings to me and id sort them out-in many ways,ive always gotten involved when ive seen bullying of disabled people i cant cope with that knowing someone else is getting the same **** ive been given.

these scumbags dont neccessarily only need a beating-as is what so many people would like to do to them;what good would that do? itd make them scared of the beating it wouldnt stop them being phobic of mentally disabled people,they need to be locked in a room with disabled activists and allow them to preach constantly about disability and the brutal effects of bullying on us.
i guarantee they wont feel so smart and powerful then,their parents have clearly forgotten to teach them about diversity.

were they being racist as well? i couldnt process what they were saying it was just sound to me.

im not just saying this like a lot of online warriors do but i wish the police would send those foul excuses for human beings to me and id sort them out-in many ways,ive always gotten involved when ive seen bullying of disabled people i cant cope with that knowing someone else is getting the same **** ive been given.

these scumbags dont neccessarily only need a beating-as is what so many people would like to do to them;what good would that do? itd make them scared of the beating it wouldnt stop them being phobic of mentally disabled people,they need to be locked in a room with disabled activists and allow them to preach constantly about disability and the brutal effects of bullying on us.
i guarantee they wont feel so smart and powerful then,their parents have clearly forgotten to teach them about diversity.
The full 30 minute, unedited video can be found on LiveLeak. The whole time, they were beating him, cutting him, degrading him, forcing him to drink toilet water, etc. because "**** white people" and "**** Donald Trump."

The full 30 minute, unedited video can be found on LiveLeak. The whole time, they were beating him, cutting him, degrading him, forcing him to drink toilet water, etc. because "**** white people" and "**** Donald Trump."
thankyou telsa,that is beyond words. disgusting!,id love to meet those vile rotten pieces of faecal matter.
i feel so sorry for the guy,i hope he is being helped through this traumatic time and it doesnt ingrain a hatred of people into him,or even worse a hatred of himself.

"**** white people" and "**** donald trump"? I think I know who has special needs here, and it's definitely not the victim.

Yet another reason why I hate politics...

I haven't watched the videos, but I heard about this earlier from a friend on facebook who shared the story. I don't understand how people can do this kind if thing. The friend who shared it has a son who's autie, and he said this sort of thing terrifies him because maybe some day, someone could do something similar to his son.

I would refuse to watch the videos, I mean come on, I hate Donald Trump and I'm not even American, but this? What the hell?!

As if the challenges aren't hard enough for the majority of us just trying to find a place with the rest of the world,understanding the motivations of others...I just hope these four air wasters suffer. I'm not a hateful person but I would like to see the punishment fit the crime. Can't we give them a taste? A chemical that causes the individual to experience the world like an autistic person does? Then smack them around some. Why are people not teaching their children a better way of being?

The four kidnappers will be charged with hate crimes. Basically this means a longer jail sentence. Good riddance. Hate crime charges filed against 4 in Facebook Live torture case
thanks for posting that link cory.
i am really frustrated with this, so...they are charging those scumbags with hate crime,i thought to myself good,finally theyre taking hate crime against vulnerable disabled people seriously.
but oh no,its the anti white stuff theyre mad about.
racism in any form is vile but im especially mad about the fact they took advantage of a very vulnerable young disabled chap,and clearly see him as an inferior being-enough to treat him like the dirt on the bottom of their shoes,which is disablism/a disablist hate crime through and through.
why doesnt america have disabled hate crime laws like we [in the UK] do? i would have imagined america to be better in this area,come on politicians;wake the f*** up,we need hate crime laws against disablism and we need an easy way for disabled people to report it.

thanks for posting that link cory.
i am really frustrated with this, so...they are charging those scumbags with hate crime,i thought to myself good,finally theyre taking hate crime against vulnerable disabled people seriously.
but oh no,its the anti white stuff theyre mad about.
racism in any form is vile but im especially mad about the fact they took advantage of a very vulnerable young disabled chap,and clearly see him as an inferior being-enough to treat him like the dirt on the bottom of their shoes,which is disablism/a disablist hate crime through and through.
why doesnt america have disabled hate crime laws like we [in the UK] do? i would have imagined america to be better in this area,come on politicians;wake the f*** up,we need hate crime laws against disablism and we need an easy way for disabled people to report it.
They could go either way with the hate crime. It could be the back white thing or a crime against a disabled person. But you can't charge someone for the same crime twice in the US and based on what was shown and said I think it will be easier to prove the black-white hate crime. But we do have it and it is an equal punishment. I think it's an extra 2-5 years. Everyone except the one who was filming (I don't think there is visual evidence of her committing violence; but she still will be imprisoned) I think will get around 60 years in jail. Could be a little more or less, but based on the crimes they are charged with and the fact they incriminated themselves it shouldn't be hard to prove. They will be in their 70s or 80s when they get out of prison.

They could go either way with the hate crime. It could be the back white thing or a crime against a disabled person. But you can't charge someone for the same crime twice in the US and based on what was shown and said I think it will be easier to prove the black-white hate crime. But we do have it and it is an equal punishment. I think it's an extra 2-5 years. Everyone except the one who was filming (I don't think there is visual evidence of her committing violence; but she still will be imprisoned) I think will get around 60 years in jail. Could be a little more or less, but based on the crimes they are charged with and the fact they incriminated themselves it shouldn't be hard to prove. They will be in their 70s or 80s when they get out of prison.
thankyou cory for explaining it! i am so glad theyre not getting away with it,and ive also read barack obama has stepped in and condemned the crime which hopefully will add a bit of weight to the sentancing?

They will "get the book thrown at them". Probably get the maximum sentences allowed. There is a gofundme page set up for him. It looks legit. 42,000 raised already. Here's the link if anyone wants to help: Click here to support Let's show the Chicago Victim Love by R.b. Sheldon
a lady called pamela thing wrote a message on there stating
My niece who is the victims sister in law. (I have never met the victim) Reports on FB that this a legit fund raiser. So I have contributed.
id give money no problem but i am under a legal guardianship and dont have access to my money or a debit/credit type card.
lots of people are giving money there,i really hope he gets a holiday out of it,assuming he is the type of person to enjoy holidays that is.

a lady called pamela thing wrote a message on there stating

id give money no problem but i am under a legal guardianship and dont have access to my money or a debit/credit type card.
lots of people are giving money there,i really hope he gets a holiday out of it,assuming he is the type of person to enjoy holidays that is.
I just wanted to put up the link that I saw was verified twice by organizations here that I trust. it's at $50,000 in one day so I think it's safe to say it will get into six figures. Glad to see people doing some good.

Looking at all the severity of the charges against them it seems they may spend a very long time in prison. Worse if they already have criminal records.
Based on what I've seen they will be charged with I think they will spend most if not all of their lives in prison. I live in a suburb of Chicago so this hit especially close to home.

New Threads

Top Bottom