• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Could the "Galactic Federation" people be telling the truth?

Libecht

They’re people believing in the Galactic Federation, an alliance of many alien civilizations. They have tens of thousands of believers from all over the globe, and news-sharing websites in many languages.
What makes them different from other religions is that they have lots of details: Description of many alien species, the shape of each spaceship of the federation, how the committees works, name of each commander, even daily news update, such as "A quantum-something-something-bomb implanted by the dark force on the moon has been removed. Victory of the light!". The details are unbelievable.
I don't believe in such, but my question is: If they're wrong, where do those information come from? I can’t find any reasons for them to lie. They ask people for nothing but belief (and sometimes meditation). Definitely not trolls, because they not only have well-managed websites, but also online meetings, even real-life seminars.
How do you explain the origin of these information?

Last edited:
I'm not sure - I used to really take it in during my younger years when I was very curious in the paranormal and spiritual.
Nowadays I still have a spiritual belief but I take stuff like this with a pinch of salt; especially since I've seen individuals who claim to believe in this stuff and also say they are non-judgemental, yet have said some horrible things about Autistics and believe in treatments that have been proven to not work and/or be harmful to the individual. (I won't go into that here)

If they turn out to be right, then fair enough in my point of view. If not, I'll probably shrug my shoulders and have a cup of tea as I carry on with my life.
As for where it came from, I think some people explain that they found it out through a psychic ability called channeling - Difference Between a Psychic, a Medium and a Channel | Spirit-View for Divinely Guided Success with Leah Levkowitz

Last edited:
They’re people believing in the Galactic Federation, an alliance of many alien civilizations. They have tens of thousands of believers from all over the globe, and news-sharing websites in many languages.
What makes them different from other religions is that they have lots of details: Description of many alien species, the shape of each spaceship of the federation, how the committees works, name of each commander, even daily news update, such as "A quantum-something-something-bomb implanted by the dark force on the moon has been removed. Victory of the light!". The details are unbelievable.
I don't believe in such, but my question is: If they're wrong, where do those information come from? I can’t find any reasons for them to lie. They ask people for nothing but belief (and sometimes meditation). Definitely not trolls, because they not only have well-managed websites, but also online meetings, even real-life seminars.
How do you explain the origin of these information?

People believe something very strongly, find people of similar beliefs, form a community. Sometimes charlatans and the delusional cross paths with that community. These all mix together. After years a History forms, and history plus belief makes a culture. That's how we get subcultures. A group that has a specific demographic forms and then events and dialogue mould them.

I'm not sure - I used to really take it in during my younger years when I was very curious in the paranormal and spiritual.
Nowadays I still have a spiritual belief but I take stuff like this with a pinch of salt; especially since I've seen individuals who claim to believe in this stuff and also say they are non-judgemental, yet have said some horrible things about Autistics and believe in treatments that have been proven to not work and/or be harmful to the individual. (I won't go into that here)

If they turn out to be right, then fair enough in my point of view. If not, I'll probably shrug my shoulders and have a cup of tea as I carry on with my life.
As for where it came from, I think some people explain that they found it out through a psychic ability called channeling - Difference Between a Psychic, a Medium and a Channel | Spirit-View for Divinely Guided Success with Leah Levkowitz

In addition to what I've written already, I remember during my younger years when I was really into anything to do with aliens and space that I read a book at my local library on extraterrestrial 'encounters'.
On one of the pages talking about humans and aliens making contact, one of the stories was an American man been greeted by aliens who claimed to be from a 'Galactic Federation' of numerous planets, with them declaring that Earth would remain excluded until its people gained greater spiritual awareness.
Been a while since I read that book and I can't remember the title - maybe I'll try and find it again.

Finally, I remember seeing a video of an event that happened on November 26th 1977 in Southern England, U.K. Adults had sat down to watch the BBC 5'o'clock news while children eagerly awaited the end of the news broadcast to watch the Looney Tunes episode that would follow it.
At 5:10pm, however, viewers were given a broadcast they never expected to see...

Original Video:

Video (with Subtitles and Images added):

Later in the evening following the end of the transmission, Southern Television apologized for what it called a "breakthrough in sound" for some viewers. It was also mentioned on the ITN news.

People took the broadcast seriously, with the news of the incident appearing in the Sunday newspapers as well as been reported around the world. What made the broadcast especially unnerving is that the broadcasters had no idea of the interruption taking place.
The event was mostly dismissed as been a hoax - with the explanation been that the Hannington UHF television transmitter had it's signal intruded upon by an individual (or individuals) with a considerable amount of technical know-how.
Unlike many other transmitters, the Hannington television transmitter rebroadcast an off-air signal received from another transmitter rather then been fed by a landline. As such, even a relatively low-powered transmission very close to the receiver could overwhelm its reception of the intended signal, resulting in the unauthorized transmission being amplified and rebroadcast across a far wider area.

To this date, the incident has entered urban folklore, with the individual(s) responsible have never been caught. This has fueled the belief of some that the 'hacker(s)' were indeed of extraterrestrial origin - especially as the UHF audio was all that was hacked and so we never saw "Vrillon's" face.

New Threads

Top Bottom