• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clips of comedians who may be autistic

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
Post me clips of comedians showing autistic characteristics, or ones who are known to be autistic.

Warning; strong language from the start

Jim Jeffries - Gun Control. Very strong language

Jim talks about being diagnosed in his Free Dumber show.

Jim Jeffries - Gun Control. Very strong language

Jim talks about being diagnosed in his Free Dumber show.
This guy is Autistic?? I saw the full clip, and towards the end of part 2 he blames one of the us massacres on a guy who was "autistic as ****" and goes on to mock autistic people.
Despite all his swearing, most of what he says is true.; but I lost some respect for him with that little performance. He's lost a lot more if he's actually autistic.

Loved the "ammendment" line though.

This guy is Autistic?? I saw the full clip, and towards the end of part 2 he blames one of the us massacres on a guy who was "autistic as ****" and goes on to mock autistic people.
Despite all his swearing, most of what he says is true.; but I lost some respect for him with that little performance. He's lost a lot more if he's actually autistic.

Loved the "ammendment" line though.
I forgot about that bit.

That was from an older tour, apparently before he found out his son was autistic, and so was he.

Ironic really.

I forgot about that bit.

That was from an older tour, apparently before he found out his son was autistic, and so was he.

Ironic really.

It is ironic, but lots of people are not very nice about problems they do not know anything about.

New Threads

Top Bottom