1. Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chat on an iPhone?

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback' started by Furelise, May 17, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

1. Furelise

Furelise Ausometastic V.I.P Member

I can't seem to access the chat room from my iPhone. I've tried both safari and google chrome browsers and neither work. Any suggestions?

2. Lady Penelope

Lady Penelope Well-Known Member

Sorry, can't help but I also have issues using my Android Samsung to access certain pages and can't start new post from my phone...
    Can't upload photos either...

3. Furelise

Furelise Ausometastic V.I.P Member

Yeah, it's odd!

If anyone has any ideas on how to help I'd love to hear from you! :)