• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspiescentral is looking for new staffmembers

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
As some might have noticed; Harrison isn't part of staff anymore. Life gets in the way sometimes; and sometimes... just sometimes, staffers really need a break from it all, because it can be a a bit overwhelming to deal with certain individuals. It's nothing exclusive to this forum, it happens everywhere. And considering staff does this job, essentially, for free, people might have to step back. There's no obligation for anyone to remain with staff until he (or she) gets laid off.

So, with that said, we're looking for new staff to fill in at least the opening that was filled in by Harrison and preferably have a second forummember interested to help us out moderating here and there.

We don't have a really strict profile/description in mind, but I guess it's safe to say, we would prefer regulars over "new" people. If you're around a few times a week and have been for the past months (or even years) and have some time to spare to help the mod staff out, we would like to hear from you.

Contact either Brent , King_Oni , wyverary , gonzerd , Ste11aeres or superboyian about it.

I'd also like to thank Harrison for the for time and effort to be part of the team on behalf of the AC staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom