• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD,Anxity didisorder, i have no help, and i am going to die.

Supermagnaman

i am in my mid 40's, and was diagnosed 3 years ago. i had my older sister by my side to help me as a care giver, and help me go to the doctor, and , get my disability.
well. while being there for me, it unlocked her own psychological problems. she lost her job, her career, her husband, and is trying to get her disability. i was all alone. the people that did come over and offer to help, well. they brought drugs into my home, and keep me in a cycle of addiction, all the while, the steel from me, use me, and take advantage of my kindness.
i can not ask my sister for help. i have no other family or real friends. and i have applied for and received 3 different evaluations for getting a caregiver. turned down every time.
i cant take my meds right, and i am a diabetic. i don't eat right. i can't keep up with hygiene , cleaning, dishes, and laundry.
in the last 2 years i have been in the hospital for a combined 4 and a half months. almost died twice. all due to not being able to take care of myself. and my diabetes
i had a girlfriend move in last september. she was using also, and when i was hospitalized for two weeks in january . she left me.
i feel that if i don't get some real help , and soon, i will be dead before the end of this year.
i need help organizing , and taking my meds. help with attending doctor appointments.
i need help grocery shopping, and eating healthy. someone to help with the crippling loneliness, and depression. and to keep the the drug users/people users/thieves/ and homeless people out.
i need help.

if youre in the us go the e.r and tell them whats happening- if you cant do that go to legal aid they'll know more than your average attorney ,at legal aid they may!!! be able to find someone to sign a power of attorney so you DONT have to stress about your health
as i DONT know what country you're in i cant say more

Sorry you don't have a support system. If you are christian there seems to be churches that have helped quite a few people with the addiction issues. I'd be cautious though since some of the churches out there can be sorta cult like. Not religious myself so it seems weird to suggest church, but I have seen people who it was helpful to be involved. But when you are not religious I know that finding somewhere with people is not easy.

Is there any apps that you could use to help with remembering meds? I have an aunt who orders her groceries online and has them delivered. Is that available where you live?

Really hope you find the help you are needing.

Just to add my own thoughts to the matter have a look online for charity services for vulnerable people; mental health, diabetes, autism charities might be able to do something for you.

New Threads

Top Bottom