• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any vinyl junkies here?

AnthonyH

Anyone else here into records? I consider myself a junkie and I wanted to see if anyone else is too.

In my collection I have some Spyro Gyra and weather report that was my dad's, tame impala, DMB from back when I was crazy about them, Sigur Rós, and a plethora of others of various genres.

So if anyone out there's into spinning some 72's or 45's, feel free to list what you have in your collective milk crates.

i have a couple of old direct drive numark TT100 turntables in my motability car boot as i have no space in my apartment currently and a ton of vinyl to.

all of my vinyl is either electronic,dance,rock, rap, soul,that kind of thing.

theres nothing quite like the feeling of a moving record,manipulating it how you want.
i love collecting records to [or i did do when i had more money-i owe a lot in care bills] i used to use a company called HTFR [hard to find records] and i also managed to get hold of a lot of DJ only promos and white labels pretty cool.
i also loved collecting colourful vinyl i have a see through green vinyl-the music is **** but the vinyl looks awesome.

my favourite vinyl is probably [but my mind will change] frankie bones ring your alarm EP,its good kickin detroit techno.

Have never not 'been' into records. Bought 45's as a young girl, you would buy a bag of ten or so 45's and sometimes find something good.
Own a lot of vinyl still, all of Hendrix, Led Zep, some Allman Bros, CCR, Who, some Stones, some Beatles, Janis, Elvis, and may other bands. Have some classical, early jazz, some blues.

New Threads

Top Bottom