• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Taken IT Certification Online?

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
I want to know if anyone taken certification for something in IT online?

For myself, I'm taking SUSE certification this Friday. SUSE told me there is no practice exam provided. They suggested to review the notes, labs and videos. I did found way to get second free eCredit in case if I failed the exam on the first try. The exam is 90 minutes.

The only certificate i have done is the edX LFS101x.2 course with the optional certificate. I don't have any plans to get any other certificates at the moment. But i wish to one time in the future take a few more of the edX/Linux Foundation Courses in the "Enterprise IT & Linux System Administration Training" topic.

If you're in the UK I think you can do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) online, I did it at local College years ago and failed the exam twice (drat!) before I gave up.

I'm half tempted to have another go but I suck at doing exams, I always rush them because of nerves and wanting it all over and done with ASAP.

If you're in the UK I think you can do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) online, I did it at local College years ago and failed the exam twice (drat!) before I gave up.

I'm half tempted to have another go but I suck at doing exams, I always rush them because of nerves and wanting it all over and done with ASAP.
Note this post is about people who have taken IT Certification Online. Something technology related in a trade, Networking, computer programming, etc.

Note this post is about people who have taken IT Certification Online. Something technology related in a trade, Networking, computer programming, etc.

Um, the ECDL IS a computer certificate, Google it.

Do you see?

Um, the ECDL IS a computer certificate, Google it.

Do you see?
Sorry my bad. When I saw European Computer Driving License, the name of the organization sounds like a place to do a road test to get a driving licence. Though it was hard for me know this it was not the case without looking it up as I never heard of them before.

New Threads

Top Bottom