• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

anime

James Hardy

do any of you find anime relaxing and supper interesting, i think it is because anime chariters are easy to read and thous interesting.

i do,i find it trancing but its because of my acutely different visual perception i attract to visually stimulating artstyles like anime which has very obvious colours and lines so you can make out shapes much better.

i probably love 'the cat returns' the most, not least because im a super crazy cat guy and the artwork is very trancing and stimulating at the same time.

i do,i find it trancing but its because of my acutely different visual perception i attract to visually stimulating artstyles like anime which has very obvious colours and lines so you can make out shapes much better.

i probably love 'the cat returns' the most, not least because im a super crazy cat guy and the artwork is very trancing and stimulating at the same time.
so agree i get supper nerves at work becouse i cant read my bose. he supper nice and down to earth but i always think he dislikes how hard i work in spite of his second telling me im highly valued. but anime all expresions are easy to read all actions are visible, i almost wonder if anime to aspies is like real world to norms

and once again i should apologize im still new to being diagnosed, and i get super excited and analytical when i talk to others like me. iv always been the cause of peoples humor and moral boost. i dont mind as i like it when people are obviously in a good mood, but still its just... its just...

Not a fan of anime myself. The plots always seem weird just for the sake of it and they look more like fancy powerpoint presentations than animation.

I am a huge fan of anime, but I like to keep it to the historical, martial art or samurai-based shows. I do love Trigun and Cowboy Bebop though! However, my all-time favorite anime is the Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin series.

I like some anime. Studio Ghibli in particular, The Cat Returns as @toothless mentioned is fantastic. Also Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Kiki's Delivery Service.

As for other stuff, I adore Azumanga Dioh. Partly because it's pretty weird :D

I am a huge fan of anime, but I like to keep it to the historical, martial art or samurai-based shows. I do love Trigun and Cowboy Bebop though! However, my all-time favorite anime is the Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin series.
i would suggest kenchy the mightiest disciple then

Sure do. I watch it on a regular basis and also collect figures. It the few entertainment that interest me these days besides documentaries.

@xudo
I love Azumanga Daioh! It's hilarious. Similarly I like Nichijou.
I'm not quite sure why anime is so appealing to me. I never thought about how part of it has to do with the obvious emotions, that would make sense.
My first experience with it was a show I wasn't allowed to watch, Pokémon indigo league. I snuck some episodes, I was dying to watch it. And then at 13 when I had access to the internet... oh boy.

The only anime I'm interested in with Polar Bear Café, which I'm currently rewatching in the morning as part of my daily routine. I see adverts from some other animes out there and I cringe at a lot of them. There's one that consists nothing more than "Argh!" and "Grrrr!" and it's just bloody annoying to be subjected to every day. And that is when Crunch Roll's site wants to work!

When I was a teenager I was super into it. Still like what I liked then but I don't really try to get into any new ones. I spent a small fortune back when importing undubbed dvds from China and Japan...

Cowboy Bebop was a big favorite, Pokemon, Chobits, Descendents of Darkness, Love Hina, Revolutionary Girl Utena, YuYu Hakusho, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, there's so many more.

I spent anothet total fortune collecting Manga, I had to stop. When I see a series at the library now I might try it since that's free.

When I was a teenager I was super into it. Still like what I liked then but I don't really try to get into any new ones. I spent a small fortune back when importing undubbed dvds from China and Japan...

Cowboy Bebop was a big favorite, Pokemon, Chobits, Descendents of Darkness, Love Hina, Revolutionary Girl Utena, YuYu Hakusho, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, there's so many more.

I spent anothet total fortune collecting Manga, I had to stop. When I see a series at the library now I might try it since that's free.
Chobits and Cardcaptor Sakura would be the top of my list. I just started watching Cardcaptor Sakura a few months ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom