• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

America's Funniest People

FromEquestria2LA

You all know America's Funniest Home Videos (which has been on the air since 1989). But do you remember its spinoff, America's Funniest People? What it's about, per wikipedia:

"The format was similar to America's Funniest Home Videos, with the main difference that while America's Funniest Home Videos spent the majority of its time with accidental follies captured on tape, America's Funniest People focused on people intentionally trying to be funny, doing things such as telling jokes, doing impressions, singing, dancing, performing scripted material, attempting wacky stunts, pulling pranks, etc."

I remember the show well. It was pretty funny, and it's sad it only lasted several years (1990-94); it should be brought back.

Lol I've never seen that but I remember America's Funniest Home Videos and omg I did not like that show. It really just made me sad more than anything. :< I really just do not get how people can find a lot of it funny. I would of murdered my family if they had put me on tape and set it into them. Thankfully they never believed in home recording devices back when, but they made fun of me constantly.

New Threads

Top Bottom