• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Albert Einstein on Prime

Questella

Peace, Love and all that good stuff
Albert Einstein has a two episode show on the Amazon Prime, I haven't watched it for real yet letting it play in the background during chores and it looks cool. Thought I would share incase anybody else would be interested. :3

Albert Einstein has a two episode show on the Amazon Prime, I haven't watched it for real yet letting it play in the background during chores and it looks cool. Thought I would share incase anybody else would be interested. :3

Is this a dramatisation of his life? There's a programme being advertised (a lot, I might add) on Nat Geo at the moment which is a dramatisation of his life. It's called 'Genius' and it was produced by Ron Howard and Brian Grazer. I haven't seen any of it, aside from what's shown on the adverts.

Genius

Is this a dramatisation of his life? There's a programme being advertised (a lot, I might add) on Nat Geo at the moment which is a dramatisation of his life. It's called 'Genius' and it was produced by Ron Howard and Brian Grazer. I haven't seen any of it, aside from what's shown on the adverts.

Genius
Oh yes this is it, I didn't even think to look at the title just saw Albert and got excited :3

Not available with Amazon Prime Canada.

I had seen other documentaries about Albert that was quite good.

like xudo ive seen the genious advertising but your post has just reminded me,i shall get a lookin when im next at my dads,he has a firestick/prime account.

That's weird, why would it matter what country you are in?

Ha, you'd be surprised. There are literally hundreds of programmes that are available on US Netflix that we can't view in the UK. It has something to do with licences for different countries apparently. When we had Netflix, it was possible to get around the block on a PC and watch the US content, but they have made it far more difficult more recently.

Ha, you'd be surprised. There are literally hundreds of programmes that are available on US Netflix that we can't view in the UK. It has something to do with licences for different countries apparently. When we had Netflix, it was possible to get around the block on a PC and watch the US content, but they have made it far more difficult more recently.
That's so boo

Genius

Finished watching the second episode, looking forward to the next. Fascinating character study. Perhaps he was the ultimate non-conformist. I could have called him a friend. :cool:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom