Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Male, 40, from Sheffield, England
- Rich Allen was last seen:
- Viewing thread Heroes/Famous People from your part of the world..., Mar 27, 2017 at 11:23 AM
- Apr 7, 1976 (Age: 40)
- Home Page:
- Sheffield, England
- Charity Shop Assistant
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Relationship Status:
- Favourite Movies:
- Star Wars
- Favourite Music:
- Classic Rock, Retro Pop (60s, 70s and 80s)
- Favourite TV Shows:
- Neighbours, Coronation St, Mrs Brown's Boys, The Bill
- Favourite Quotes:
- Do you see?
- Favourite Books:
- Harry Potter, War of the Worlds
- Favourite Sports/Teams:
- WWE 2K16, Minecraft Story Mode, Dead or Alive: Last Round
- People Who Inspire Me:
- Bill Gates, John "Basil Fawlty" Cleese
- Twitter Page:
- Xbox Live Gamertag: