Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
The Talentless Liar, Female
Be kind to unkind people - they need it the most... Nov 19, 2016
- Chris Russell was last seen:
- Mar 26, 2017 at 12:43 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Favourite Movies:
- Road to Perdition, Bird Man, Zelig, Tropic Thunder
- Favourite Music:
- Bach, Radiohead, Thomas Tallis, Muse, Kate Bush, Ralph Vaughn Williams, John Rutter, Unkle, Led Zeppelin
- Favourite TV Shows:
- The West Wing, Mr Robot, The News Room, The Big Bang Theory, Any documentary by Jim Al Khalili, Any documentary by BBC Natural History Unit, Any documentary by Simon Reeve, Any documentary by Michael Mosley.
- Favourite Quotes:
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr
"Gentlemen, that is surely true, it is absolutely paradoxical; we cannot understand it, and we don't know what it means. But we have proved it, and therefore we know it is the truth." - Bejamin Peirce (on Euler's Identity)
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richar Feynman
"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
- Favourite Books:
Surely You're Joking, Mr Feynman - Richard Feynman.
The Bosch Series of books by Michael Connelly
The Dresden Files - Jim Butcher
The Grand Design - Stephen Hawkin
Quantum - Jim Al Khalili
Life on the Edge - The Coming of Age of Quantum Biology - Jim Al Khalili
Imajica - Clive Barker
Neuromancer - William Gibson
- http://talentlessliar.blogspot.co.uk/ http://chrismrussel2.wixsite.com/chrismrussell